Bring your students ages 8+ for an educational escape room adventure. Kids will play an escape room and go “behind the scenes” to learn the essentials of game design. They’ll leave with a fun craft and knowing:
- The definition of a game
- The 5 elements of games and how they work together
- The role of emotions in games
- How game designers balance chance, strategy, and levels of difficulty
- How escape room games use electronic puzzles
Our program is approximately 3 hours. Contact us at [email protected] or (919) 341-9352 to schedule.
- Public, private, and homeschool groups
- Afterschool programs
- Community groups and non-profits
We can accommodate groups of up to 30 students per 3-hour block between the hours of 8am and 1pm on weekdays. At least 1 adult must accompany each group of 30 students.
- $350 for up to 10 students
- $600 for 10-20 students
- $750 for 10-30 students
Garner’s Escape Rooms
We are located in Garner at 40/42, just 15 minutes from Raleigh or Clayton. There is free parking in front of our building.
41-A Technology Dr., Garner, NC 27529